How Many People Can a Food Truck Feed?
The answer varies depending on the food, how it’s prepared, and the efficiency of the food truck chefs. An experienced food truck crew that has successfully catered many events can feed twice as many people as a less experienced food truck.
Here are average servings broken down by how the food is prepared:
- Cook to Order
- Food is cooked after you order
- 100-150 orders in 2 hours
- Assemble to Order
- Food is cooked onsite, then plated when ordered
- 200-250 orders in 2 hours
- Food is prepared and packaged offsite
- 400-500 orders in 2 hours